Hello I'm new here

Hello,

I'm new here and just want to introduce myself. My name is Sophie and I live with my husband, step-daughter and two cats in the western part of St. Paul, Minnesota. I started writing a column that I've been sending to several friends of mine in May of 2008. I've been getting positive feedback from it so I thought I would also start posting them here for more than just my friends to enjoy.

I write about whatever I want. sometimes it's something that happened that day or someone I met. Sometimes it will be thoughts that occur to me while I'm reading the news or watching a show. My goal is to entertain, inspire or maybe just make my readers think in a way they have not before.

I welcome any comments and constructive thoughts you may have while reading.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnaby's New "Toy"

It Doesn't Feel Like Pumpkin Season

I've Got the Best Husband