Barnaby's First Column

 


   Hi! I am Barnaby. I live here with my humans and Willow. Actually she prefers that I call her Princess Willow. I like her. She likes to run and jump and play hide and seek, Her favourite toys are plastic springs. Sometimes I like to play with them too. 

    I like to play with balls. Sparkle balls are my favourite. I can chase those all day long except when I am napping, eating or looking out the windows. Willow has made me a deputy housecat. That means I have to look out the windows and guard against intruders. I'm bigger than Willow so I should be the Chief House Cat, but I am too easily distracted. 

   I am a big fluffy cat. I have a beautiful tail. It is big, fluffy and orange striped. I like to walk with my tail up so everyone can see how beautiful it is. Actually I am a handsome cat. I have gold eyes  and perfectly shaped ears. I was afraid that I would look odd because my left ear is clipped, but Sophie says it just makes me look cuter. I like Sophie. She's a good human.

   My favourite things to do is cuddle. Since I'm so good at it, I'm the house Therapy Cat. I also like to purr. Sophie and C just figured out that I purr when I'm nervous. They thought I was happy all the time and that's why I purred so much. I'm not as nervous as I used to be. We have a very nice house. I feel safe here.

   A few days again it rained and there was some thunder. That scared me. Willow told me that it was silly to be scared because we are in the house where the thunder can't get us. I know she's right, but I stayed under the bad until it stopped. I do the same thing when there are strange humans in the house. I hope someday grow out of it, then I will have more humans to snuggle with and tell me how handsome I am.

   I can't think of any more things to write about and It's almost time for me to look out the window. Willow gets upset if I'm late for duty.

   Bye

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project