Willow

 



    Hi

    My name is Willow. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be doing this but I'm trapped in the room. I decided to hide behind this big screen that Sophie stared at while she types. I thought that she was just taking a short break, but she closed the door. Eventually she'll come back when she realizes that she locked me in here.

   While I'm waiting I thought that I'd introduce myself.

   I'm a grey tabby cat, That means I have stripes. My stripes are really cool looking. I have a white chest, belly and paws. I have ears that are kind of large. Sophie says my eyes are a green/ blue grey. I'm not sure if she is right. I am sure that I'm cute and have soft fur. I spend a lot of time keeping my fur clean. 

   This is a good place to live. I have a cat tree, a cool looking thing that I can scratch and hide in and a ton of really nice toys. Even better I have a lot of room to run. I like to run. There is a downstairs area that I can run in as well.  There is a couch downstairs that I can climb on. Sometimes the humans leave the lights on so I switch them off.

   I'm discovering that humans do strange things. One of the things they do is carry their water dishes around with them. Sometimes they don't drink water. C likes this stuff called lemonade. He loves it. I think it stinks. The water in Sophie's water dish is hot. I don't know how she drinks that stuff.

   Humans like nicknames. C calls Sophie "honey". Sophie calls C "Mr. C." Sophie calls me Missycat or Bitty Kitty or Miss Kitty or Little Miss. I kind of like Missycat. It's a fun sounding nickname.  Sometimes C calls me Jetta. I think it has to do with the fact that I can run fast.

   Sometimes they call me Cato. I thought this had something to do with me being a cat. Sophie explained to me that Cato is a character in a really old movie series that randomly attacks the human he lives with. Cato is not a cat. Sometimes I do like to lie in wait for my humans and scare them by jumping at them or grabbing their ankle. I don't think I scare them. I'm cuter than Cato.

   I think I hear steps coming down the hall so I'm going to finish this before Sophie sees this.

    Bye!

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project