You Don't Do Things LIke She Does



   Hi! This is Skamp!
   Sophie isn't feeling well so I am going to write the column this week. We're not quite sure what is going on. Sophie is at home with us, but C is taking care of us this week.
   The interesting thing is that C doesn't do things quite like Sophie. For instance, we do get fed but it is at a much later time. C also doesn't put water in our food like Sophie does. I asked Sophie once why she puts water in our food,she said it's because she doesn't want us to get dehydrated. We do have a water fountain to drink from.
    Sophie also sits on the floor next to me while we eat. This is to prevent Colby from shouldering me away from my dish and eating my breakfast. I don't get it. Why does Colby have to eat so fast? It is much better to eat slower and enjoy your food. Colby doesn't do that. He wolfs things down like he'll never eat again. He's always been like that.
   C sometimes forgets to give us our dry cereal. When he does give it to us he puts it in the two feeder balls and puts the balls in the living room. Sophie doesn't do it like that. She puts food in the feeder balls and in the wobble toy we have. Then she puts one feeder ball in the hall. She puts another in by the front door and puts the wobble toy in the dining room. That way we have plenty of room to move the balls around and Colby doesn't come to steal my ball, (except that Colby says that I steal his)
   Actually C has been very busy because he is taking care of Sophie too. He's been washing dishes, fixing things for Sophie to eat, making sure her water bottle is full and getting things for her like her phone and books to read. I think he's doing a really good job.
   It's been different having C take care of us. I'm grateful that he is able to do things for us. I tried to thank him by laying on his neck and purring yesterday. I'm not sure how he liked it. I'd better get going. I think it is naptime.
   Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project