10 Reasons Why I Love my Husband

I have a few Valentine's Day traditions I have started now that I have a real valentine of my own. I put on a cream coloured sweater with the big red heart in the middle of it and wear it all day. I also wear the solitaire garnet that C gave me when we were first engaged. I give the cats a special treat with their breakfast because I love them too.
Today in honour of the day, I would like to share with you ten reason why I love C so much. These are in no particular order.
10. He would never make an anatomically correct Jello heart covered with cherry syrup as a Valentine's Day present. (Yes, I did have an ex boyfriend who did.)
9. He is tall,dark and handsome.
8. He has a cute accent.
7. He has good taste in clothes and has even picked out some nice things for me.
6. He plays a 12 string guitar.
5. He likes Frank Sinatra, Keely Smith, Rosemary Clooney,Bobby Caldwell and Blackhawk.
4. He can cook.
3. He likes football and doesn't mind that I occasionally yell at the TV set.
2. He likes cats.
1. He is a completely lovable guy.
Happy Valentine's Day Honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project