12 Days of Christmas

Hi! This is Skamp. I have decided that even though I am not going to be a famous TV star, I am going to be a famous writer. A famous writer should have a pen name. My pen name is Skamp.
This is Kolbie. If Skamp gets a pen name, then I want one too. My pen name will be Kolbie.
Skamp and I have been listening to the song "The 12 Days of Christmas". It has only confirmed to us that humans can be very strange. Leaping Lords? Piping Pipers? Do you really want all this stuff? It just seems like so much clutter. The only things that seem interesting or useful at all are the milking maids and the partridge in a pear tree. I wonder if partridge tastes like chicken?
This is Skamp again. Kolbie and I have come up with a much more sensible list. We would like to share it with you.
On the first day of Christmas, my humans gave to me one great big cat tree.
On the second day of Christmas, my humans gave to me two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the third day of Christmas,my humans gave to me, three feather toys, two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my humans gave to me four catnip treats, three feather toys, two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my humans gave to me FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE, four catnip treats,three feather toys,two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my humans gave to me six ball of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE,four catnip treats three feather toys,two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my humans gave to me seven little fishes,six balls of yarn, FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE,four catnip treats,three feather toys,two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas,my humans gave to me eight food dishes, seven little fishes,six ball of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE, four catnip treats,three feather toys, two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my humans gave to me nine pounds of tuna,eight food dishes,seven little fishes,six balls of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE,four catnip treats, three feather toys, two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my humans gave to me 10 jingle bells,nine pounds of tuna,eight food dishes,seven little fishes,six balls of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE, four catnip treats, three feather toys two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my humans gave to me 11 hours of grooming,10 jingle bells,nine pounds of tuna,eight food dishes, seven little fishes,six balls of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE,four catnip treats, three feather toys, two cat beds and one great big cat tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas,my humans gave to me 12 red balls,11 hours of grooming,10 jingle bells,nine pounds of tuna,eight food dishes,seven little fishes,six balls of yarn,FIVE FUZ-ZY MICE, four catnip treats,three feather toys,two cat beds and ONE GREAT BIG CAT TREE!
Whew! That was a lot! The fishes-dishes rhyme was Kolbie's idea. Maybe he should be a poet. The grooming was my idea of course since I need to be perfectly groomed at all times.
We are both tired now and need naps.

Merry Christmas from Sophie,C,Skamp and Kolbie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project