Lessons Life has Taught Me by Colby



   Hi, This is Colby. My tenth birthday is tomorrow so I asked Sophie if I could write the column today to celebrate. She said it would be a good idea.
   C read aloud something interesting he saw on Facebook.  It was written by a 90-year-old woman from Ohio. I asked Sophie where Ohio is. She said it is very far away.  The column was about things that she had learned. I liked it so I am going to do one of my own. She had a list of 45 things in her column. I'm going to list at least 10, one for each year. (I may decide to do more....)
    1. Mark everything so strangers and predators know they are in your territory.

    2. Always use the scratching post.

    3. Don't wiggle around while you are having your claws clipped.

    4. Do not stand between Scamp and his food dish.

   5. If your human is sitting in your favorite sleeping spot, sit on your human.

   6. Always use the litterbox.

   7. Regular tussling keeps you in shape.

   8. Being combed is not too bad as long as your human doesn't comb too hard.

   9. Belly rubs are good.

  10. Purr at your human daily.

  There are a few more I'd like to add.

   11. Don't chew on yarn.

   12. Looking cute will get you out of most kinds of trouble.

  13. Burrowing is good.

  14. Smile daily.

  That's it for me. It's time to make my rounds. I am the Chief House Cat, which means I have to inspect the territory and warn my humans if there are any intruders. Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project