Things I Don't Understand



   Hi, This is Skamp! I like spelling my name with a "k" because it looks cool. I like exclamation points too! Sophie says it's not good to end all your sentences with exclamation points!  I told her I was going to end all my sentences with exclamation points! She told me that she would edit them all out if I did! I asked if I may use exclamation points in the first paragraph! She said I could! Today I want to write about things I don't understand!
   One thing I don't understand is why Sophie doesn't like exclamation points. They are so cool looking. They stand out. That little dot at the end of a sentence is too easy to miss. If you put an exclamation point at the end of a sentence you can't miss it.
  I don't understand why there is snow outside. Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, my birthday and Easter have all passed. That means it's time for the grass to show and be green. Instead, there is snow on the ground. I'm pretty sure when I was a kitten there was no snow on the ground at this time of year.
  I have to be honest. Snow doesn't bother me that much. I don't have to shovel or snowblow it. I can sit inside and watch it fall. The bad part about the snow is that when it snows there are no birds or squirrels. I like watching birds and squirrels more than I like watching the snow falling. Another bad thing is that humans get crabby when it snows like this.
  I was looking on the internet and saw something called a Tide Pod challenge. I looked on the internet to see what it was. I guess it's when human teenagers take videos of themselves eating Tide Pods. I asked Sophie what a Tide Pod is. She told me that it is laundry soap in a little plastic bubble. The bubbles are brightly coloured and smell good. I don't think it's a good idea to eat things that wash clothes. It tastes bad and can also make you sick. I don't understand why humans would eat things that make them sick.
   Some human women paint the skin on their faces. They do this in the morning and then wash it off at night. I don't get it. What's the point of painting your face if you are just going to wash it off? Sophie told me that it isn't paint. It's called makeup. Women use makeup so they will look prettier. I have to admit, sometimes it does. I asked Sophie why she doesn't use makeup. She says it makes her skin itch. I'm glad I'm a cat. I am already good looking so I don't need to use makeup.
  Humans like to spray things on themselves so they will smell different. I think that is a little strange. Why do humans want to smell like something else? Sophie has all kinds of bottles of stuff that smell like different things. She has cranberry, vanilla, white tea, cotton blossom, roses, freesia and butterfly flower. I've never seen a butterfly flower. I wonder if it smells like the spray that Sophie has. I make sure not to be in the room when the humans are spraying stuff on themselves.  The smell makes my nose itch.
   It's time for my nap. There is a nice spot on the couch that I like. It's nice and comfortable. I'm going to go lay there before Colby gets it. Bye!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project