Scamp and Colby's Gratitude List

Hi Everyone!
This is Scamp. Sophie is making Colby and me write this. For some reason she doesn't realise that we are house cats and are thankful for the same things pretty much all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and I prefer it this way, it's not high on the excitement scale. So, here it goes.
I am thankful for my humans. I'm not saying this because I have been promised a treat after I'm done writing. I really mean it. Our humans are good. I like Sophie's hair. I like to sniff it and chew on it especially after she's washed it or even better after it's been coloured. I love freshly coloured hair. Carrie has nice hair too.
I'm thankful for grooming sessions. I need them so that I look my best. I am a beautiful cat, with long,silky,black striped fur and it takes some effort to look this good.
I'm thankful for milk. Milk is very good for me and Sophie keeps some special cat milk on hand. It tastes good too. I'm also thankful for ice cream that C shares with me and kosher blueberry muffins. Sophie lets me lick the crumbs. The kosher ones are the best.
What do you think Colby? Do you like the food here?
This is Colby and yes, I do like the food here very much. I like that tuna Sophie gets once in awhile. She needs to get that more often. I'm very thankful for the food and the treats.
It looks like Scamp is off for another of his beauty naps. I am thankful for him though. He's fun to tussle with and he does have nice fur although I'd never tell him that myself. He's vain enough as it is.
I'm grateful for the basement steps. They are covered with some kind of carpet that is fun to scratch and roll on. Sophie doesn't like it so I only do it when she's not around. I get caught sometimes though.
I'm grateful for ear and back scratches. Sophie is very good at this. She also scratches under my chin, but not too hard.
I'm grateful for my fleece bed and the two cat trees we have. They are really good to perch on and are right next to a window so we can see outside. Our house has lots of nice windows. I like that.
Lastly, I'm grateful for my tassel and feather toys. Scamp does not like to call them toys, he thinks it is beneath his dignity to play with toys. He considers it "training equipment". That's Scamp for you.
That is it for me. It's my turn to watch the front yard so I better get to it. Bye!
C,Scamp,Colby and I wish all of you a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project