Hello I'm new here

Hello,

I'm new here and just want to introduce myself. My name is Sophie and I live with my husband, step-daughter and two cats in the western part of St. Paul, Minnesota. I started writing a column that I've been sending to several friends of mine in May of 2008. I've been getting positive feedback from it so I thought I would also start posting them here for more than just my friends to enjoy.

I write about whatever I want. sometimes it's something that happened that day or someone I met. Sometimes it will be thoughts that occur to me while I'm reading the news or watching a show. My goal is to entertain, inspire or maybe just make my readers think in a way they have not before.

I welcome any comments and constructive thoughts you may have while reading.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Things

Released

Looking for A New Project